Saturday, June 26, 2010

OHAI!

[peeks in]

Hi there.
I'm still alive. :]

So! I'm taking a break from school this summer, and even though I'll be doing some work, because I really need money, I'll be around a whole bunch more.
I know I've been gone, sorry I didn't leave a message/warning of my absence. I never forgot about you guys, I just had stuff that kept be busy.
I want to go back to making more banners. I really like it, so I want to do more. Simple, yes?
I need a new photo editing program. The photoshop I'm using is old and the new stuff just looks so pretty far away, I'm sure it'll look better in my hands and on the crappy laptop I own.
Heh.

I'm super excited for Eclipse to come out. Seriously. And I have high expectations. And I already have plans to watch the movie 3 different times, with three different people while it's still in theaters.
Yeah, I'll be needing that money.

Thanks for checking up on the post and blog.
Leave a message. It's cool to get one and remember that this still exists.

I'm taking requests now, too.

kthxbai.

2 comments:

youngandmature said...

I have several banners already but have some kind of OCD obsession with collecting them now. I do use them all. If you'd ike to make me one, I'd love that. I'd like something like Letters to Isabella, Freeze Frame and I like the pics in Lost Without You.

youngandmature said...

OOHH. I forgot to add that I'd love for you to read my fic. R&R with your brutal honesty, lol.

Post a Comment