Sunday, July 24, 2011

1+ year

It's been more than a year since I've updated this site.

I've always been very straightforward, so I'll get to the point.
I became unmotivated with creating banners. I was more than once discouraged from making banners and I've had people that requested my work and then complained about it.
I also lost my photoshop program and I don't like messing with GIMP. It's not for me.
(If you want to give me a Photoshop that works, I'll take it!)
I've also had little inspiration.

I moved to Brazil in February. I'm no longer in SF Bay. I'm sad about that. I'm also very busy here. I start at the local University August 1st. I'm majoring in international relations. I'll also continue working full time. 9am-6pm, taking the bus.

So that's my life right now. I still read Twilight fanfiction. No matter how many times I try to think and convince myself that I need to move forward (I've been reading Twifics since the first movie was announced) I continue coming back to it by a rec, or browsing an author's stories of favorites.

I also continue to be on twitter, I'm there every now and then. :]

Thanks for your attention.
With all my zest,
-T


0 comments:

Post a Comment